Audacy Richmond seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as the Full Time Broadcast IT and Studio Specialist for our Richmond, VA radio cluster (WRVA-AM, WRXL-FM, WRVQ-FM, WTVR-FM, WBTJ-FM, WRNL-AM, WRXL-HD2, WTVR-HD2, WRVQ-HD2)
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Setting up or Diagnosing staff Laptops, Desktops, Peripherals, and Software
- Imaging/Deploying computers, help create or refine technical documentation,.
- Configuring PC hardware, assembling and upgrading systems, Installing RAM, video cards, and other peripherals.
- Helping resolve IT related technical issues.
- Helping users connect to company resources in office or remotely.
- Helping users configure handheld devices (Iphone, Android, Ipad) to access company resources.
- Support staff in a timely manner and demonstrate the ability to perform with minimal oversight.
- Install and maintain studio and production hardware and software including automation and scheduling systems, editing software, audio codecs, microphones, consoles, amplifiers, audio processors, satellite and telephone systems, and other analog and digital studio and remote broadcast support systems.
- Provide user support to on air talent, producers and Brand Manages with studio maintenance and installations in all aspects of the studio environment as needed
- Implement and administer company wide initiatives including local AD administration and workflows.
- Availability to work various hours / days, including some weekends and holidays.
- Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 for emergencies.
Required & Preferred:
- Minimum 2 year Associates Degree or technical school training in IT, electronics or related field, or equivalent related work experience required.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, macOS, Android
- Understanding of Wired and Wireless networking concepts, troubleshooting steps and network tools (Ping, Traceroute, port scan, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cloud applications including by not limited to Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Familiarity with MS Active Directory environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.)
- Familiarity with desktop remote control software (BeyondTrust)
- Understand computer imaging concepts
- Experience with working within a ticketing system (ZenDesk)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A curiosity to learn new technologies in a collaborative team environment
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/