Audacy Gainesville has an immediate opening for a part-time board operator-producer with experience running the control board. Duties include producing live radio shows on-air, following station format, arranging and planning commercials and IDs according to program & commercial logs, developing and broadcasting traffic and breaking news content, pre-recording talk programs, and producing station content for podcast, web and social media platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Protect the station's FCC license
- Monitor program and commercial logs for air shifts
- Operating the control board and performing production work
- Participate in, create and deliver original content on-air and on web and all social media platforms
- Record and produce segments and remote broadcasts with air talent and clients
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be computer literate; have multi-tasking skills, and have the ability to prioritize
- Experience running the control board, following station format, arranging and planning commercials and IDs according to program & commercial logs
- Experience with digital automation and recording software, including Wide Orbit and Adobe Audition
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- Must be able to perform with little supervision; familiarity with FCC rules and regulations preferred
- Minimum of two years of radio experience preferred
- High school diploma required; college degree in media-related major preferred?
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/