Daily Blast Live, a nationally syndicated, live show from TEGNA, based in Denver, CO, has an immediate opening for an Associate Producer. If LIVE TV gets you excited and you have both news and entertainment experience, Daily Blast Live is the show for you! The Associate Producer role will assist producers in pitching, researching, and gathering video and photo to support stories.
- Pitch timely news, entertainment, and lifestyle stories that will incite lively conversation
- Research stories for facts and relevant background information to help inform hosts
- Gather and edit video and photo elements to support stories and send through clearance and legal
- Search social media for entertaining and appropriate viewer comments and questions during live show
- Willing to jump in and help with tasks beyond your regular day to day when needed
- Deadline oriented
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure, live tv environment
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, willing to work production hours
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in national television/entertainment broadcast
- Newsroom experience a plus Desktop editing required Ability to shoot video a plus ENPS experience a plus
- Proficient in Social Media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of how to create graphics (Photoshop) and editing using Premiere Pro
- Job is based in Denver
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Compensation Range: $20.00-$21.50
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.