About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
The Valley News Live Media Group is composed of market-leading digital and connected TV properties, KVLY (NBC), KXJB (CBS), The Fargo CW, MeTV, Heroes and Icons and Circle. Our coverage area stretches north and south from the Canadian border to the South Dakota line encompassing half of North Dakota and a third of Minnesota.
Gray Digital Media and Valley News Live, are searching for an Advertising Sales Executive for the Fargo-Valley City market. The ideal candidate will collaborate with our team to create solution-oriented campaigns that deliver results. If you get excited about helping local businesses connect with their potential customers using the best resources in the business, this job is for you! Digital Sales experience is a good thing. Living the golden rule and having an ardent desire to help people is necessary. This position will be located at the Fargo Valley News Live office.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Prospect and qualify new leads through various channels.
• Conduct thorough needs assessments to understand clients' business objectives.
• Present and articulate Gray Digital Media's services to potential clients.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop compelling proposals.
• Negotiate and close deals to achieve sales targets.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships for long-term partnerships.
• Stay updated on industry trends and competitors to provide informed insights.
• Digital sales experience is good, but not necessary.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to understand clients' needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
• Goal-oriented and driven to obtain goals.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Familiarity with digital marketing concepts and technologies is a plus.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KVLY-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.