Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies is currently seeking a Sales Coordinator for our McAllen and Brownsville, Texas Radio and TV stations.
Responsible for handling both radio and TV local business. Performs daily responsibilities including entering contracts, sending pre-emption notices, preparing make-good offers based on ratings and preparing post analysis. The position reports directly to the SVP IMS.
1. SVP Assistant
2. Enters contracts.
3. Sends pre-emption notices.
4. Prepares make-good offers based on rating and prepares post analysis.
5. Prepares paperwork related to promotions, traffic and production of TV and radio commercials
1. Technical Capability.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
4. Organizational Skills.
5. Attention to Detail.
6. Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality.
7. Multitasking and Prioritizing in a Dynamic Work Environment.
Reports directly to the SVP IMS
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. Minimum of 2 years broadcast sales experience with understanding of promotions, consumer research and ratings.
2. A complete and full knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
3. Full knowledge of Wide Orbit Media Sales & Traffic system.
4. Working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data including Nielsen TV & Audio and Scarborough.
5. Strong telephone skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Experience putting together a client presentation or event recap.
2. Spanish speaking proficiency is preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply, Visit