KELOLAND is looking for an Office Assistant that is a team player, motivated and friendly. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment where responsiveness, strong follow through, excellent attention to detail and dedication are the norm. Reliability and attention to detail is a key element of this role.
Job requirements include:
- Administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/ General Manager and other station personnel.
- Strong data entry and analytical skill.
- Learn certain aspects of proprietary software to assist departments in daily duties.
- Receptionist, welcome visitors, answer phone calls and respond to emails in a friendly and professional manner.
- Create client presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to assess needs of clients/team members and provide assistance as needed.
- Problem-solving and deductive reasoning is needed to conduct tasks.
- Clear and concise communications both through writing & presentation skills.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Event organizing and planning.
- Ability to learn proprietary software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: The Office Assistant must be able to sit, conduct phone conversations, use email, write letters and memos, and conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups. Must also be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar