KXTV – a TEGNA owned ABC affiliate in Sacramento, CA is seeking an Account Manager to join our Sales team. Once ad solutions are sold by the Account Executives (AEs), the Account Manager (AM) becomes the key point of contact for the clients. The AM will coordinate the full efforts of all the internal team members involved in the fulfillment & execution process to help the clients achieve the desired business results and to receive a strong ROI.
• Manages broadcast and digital accounts after activation
• Assists designated Account Executives with maintenance of contracts, order input, make-goods, overall customer service
• Able to make decisions and solve problems independently to support designated Account Executives
• Communicates directly with clients, answers questions, and meets any requests/need
• Maintains strong and positive relationships with the clients and internal team members; keeps everyone informed of project status; manages client expectations
• Creates launch brief and ensures proper implementation with the launch tea
• Takes the lead on all fulfillment (TV and Digital)
• Be the Client interface with TEGNA internal teams, such as Creative Services
• Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information and keep abreast of company products and services to articulate to clients, when appropriate.
Compensation: $24.04/hr – $26.45/hr D.O.E.
• 3+ years of experience in account management or client services, preferably within the advertising industry
• Working knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic and Microsoft Office suite is preferred
• Commitment to high quality of work and excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to identify problems and solve them through innovative solutions and sound judgment
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple accounts
• Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Highly attentive to detail
• Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure
• Must be a “Best in class” team player with a great attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.