Manage day-to-day responsibilities of key accounts with team members. Provide an optimal customer experience by having a deep understanding of the company’s multimedia solutions.
• Provide support to assigned Account Executives on post-sale activity including campaign implementation, maintenance, and review.
• Daily interaction with existing advertising agencies and direct clients; this responsibility includes maintenance of client schedules on television in addition to implementation of special projects and promotions.
• Works in tandem with Account Executives, Marketing Director, Research Director and Creative Services to support client needs.
• Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information and keep abreast of company products and services to articulate to client, when appropriate.
• Partners with designated Account Executives in identifying new/incremental revenue based on campaign results.
• Assists designated Account Executives with maintenance of contracts, generating avails, traffic, make-goods, collections and overall customer service.
• Regular tracking of client audience delivery using Nielsen ratings, impressions, and campaign fulfillment.
• Communication of delivery to clients.
• Coordinates with team to set up new customer accounts, contracts, order entry and revisions. Checks for accuracy.
• Able to make decisions and solve problems independently to support customer needs.
• Self-motivation and willingness to work as a team player are essential attributes. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
• Minimum 2 years of account engagement in a professional, fast paced sales environment.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
• Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
• Ability to effectively solve problems.
• Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
HOW TO APPLY