About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Telemundo Atlanta is a premier Spanish-language television station providing award-winning local news and programming. Telemundo Atlanta is available to the Atlanta DMA on a million watts full power over-the-air signal on channel 47.1. Telemundo Atlanta has received 61 Emmy® Awards since 2012, including the top honor of Station Excellence in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017 and News Excellence in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Telemundo Atlanta was nominated for Best Newscast and News Excellence in 2020. Telemundo Atlanta is the first Spanish-language television station to receive the coveted Overall Station Excellence recognition in Georgia. Telemundo Atlanta produces essential daily local news, which can also be accessed over our website http://www.telemundoatlanta.com and mobile application.
Telemundo Atlanta is looking for a driven and well-connected Multi-Media Account Executive to sell broadcast, web/mobile, events, and digital marketing. We are looking for a results-oriented sales professional to achieve and exceed revenue goals in an ever-changing media environment.
The Multi-Media Account Executive is expected to know Telemundo programming/products and the local media landscape in Atlanta to create multi-media offerings/packages to strategically maximize sales for Telemundo Atlanta. Should have great customer service and be analytically driven to provide the best solutions for clients. Must be driven to network locally and establish strong trustworthy relationships while representing the #1 Spanish Media brand.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to local sales of:
– On-Air, Digital, and Events to achieve and exceed target revenue goals.
– Develop sales and marketing strategies, partnerships to include TV, digital and video.
– Identify and assess sales opportunities and apply resources and strategies appropriately.
– Know sales processes, from records to preparation, maximizing efficiencies & revenue.
– To provide clients with creative and innovative advertising opportunities.
– Strategize with Surge Digital Media to complement Telemundo Atlanta offerings.
– Create weekly revenue projections and reports to management.
– Must lead by example and empower and collaboratively work with sales and marketing
– Gather, analyze, and present data, sales numbers/projections, and market research/ratings to reach sales goals and properly predict sales revenues.
– Have a strong relationship and an extensive list of contacts.
– Willingness to work beyond normal business hours and weekends when necessary.
– Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models.
– Excellent knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis.
– Strong ability to negotiate, collaborate and coordinate.
– Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
– Bilingual – written and spoken language proficiency in English and Spanish, a plus.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WKTB-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.