- Highly driven
- Enjoy going on sales calls
- Sharp focus on developing new business and maintaining existing client relationships
- Experience in working with multiple departments
- Team player
- Have a proven track record for hitting revenue goals
Waterloo Media is looking for a Bilingual Account Executive who can increase sales and add new business to our existing portfolio. Our teams have earned a valued reputation by setting high standards for excellence while creating a fun, exciting and innovative workplace, where every individual is part of the team.
Waterloo Media is a cluster of eight radio stations in Austin, TX. KLBJ-AM (590), KLBJ-FM (93.7), Latino (93.3), ACL Radio (97.1), KROX (101.5), KBPA (103.5), KLZT (107.1), and ESPN (102.7).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Expand local sales in the market by bringing in new advertisers to the station
- Generate new leads
- Selling non-traditional advertising and interactive advertising
- Develop client relationships, contact key accounts and handle clients at various stages in the sales cycle
- Understand and report on client accounts including weekly projections, forecast of future advertising
- Generate client advertising packages, negotiate advertising rates
- Direct creative campaigns and create oral and written presentations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with buyers and clients
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth
- Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
- Excellent public relations skills and technology proficient
- Ability to travel and work long hours
- Degree preferred in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Media or Radio sales experience preferred
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience
- Excellent public relations skills and computer proficiency
- Bachelor degree preferred with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required
- Radio experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are required
Please submit a resume to Steve Sherrill at [email protected]. In the body of the email please describe your qualifications in Spanish and why you would be a great fit.
No phone calls please.
WATERLOO MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See Details section
See Details section
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit the Waterloo Media website.