Audacy, Cleveland (WDOK-FM Star 102, WNCX-FM Classic Rock, WQAL-FM Q104 and WKRK-FM the Fan Sports Talk & “Radio Home of the Browns”) is looking for experienced Sales Account Executives. Audacy has the biggest names in Podcasting, and all of your favorite names in music and sports on the FASTEST growing audio app in the nation. Combined with the scale of the second largest audio group in the US, and hundreds of events! Audacy, Cleveland is looking for the sales professionals ready to lead in the evolution of audio. There has never been more time spent and connections happening in the audio space. We are looking for experienced sales account executives who not only possess a passion for creating solutions and delivering clients success, but have an appreciation for how music, podcasting, well known personalities and events connect with audiences and knowledge of strategies and attribution that deliver and prove results. This opportunity provides a performance driven sales culture with the support, flexible work environment and compensation our sales professionals need to stay motivated and thrive. From training, to enhanced internal support teams, we create environments focused to driving sales success.
What You'll Do:
- Effectively prospect new clients, working with internal support to create and pitch strategic ideas communicating our vale to clients and driving new business.
- Grow existing accounts, as well as manage all business aspects of the relationship.
- Ability to continually learn new products as our industry is evolving, and proactively create new opportunities for you to communicate our value proposition to clients.
- Includes but not limited to: Podcasting, Streaming Audio, Over The Air, OTT Video, and digital performance media (SEO/SEM, Social).
- Consistently use and maintain our CRM tool and utilize other platforms to perform daily business.
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations internally and externally, while multi-tasking and handling multiple accounts at a time.
- Build deep business relationships through continually delivering great service and results to clients.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
More About You:
- Media sales or service preferred including but not limited to digital sales experience and strategic client planning.
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Thorough understanding of advertising ecosphere including digital, audio, and attribution.
- Strong problem solving skills, positive attitude and desire to win.
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as CRM tools and data visualization platforms.
- A valid driver’s license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
Required & Preferred:
- High school graduate required.
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience, news, sports, or sponsorship sales preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/