WXBK, 94.7 the Block seeks an experienced Fulltime Morning show producer for “Jonesy in the
What You'll Do:
- Exemplary communication skills
- Immersed in “pop-culture” and current events
- Previous producing experience in radio/TV a must
- Will serve as technical operator for the show
- Ability to work on-site Monday through Friday in -studio
- Must be able to execute basic audio production/editing
- Ability to outline show as directed by morning talent.
- Strong writing skills for broadcast a must.
- Possesses a strong passion for pop-culture and NYC Region
- Reports directly to Executive Producer and WXBK Brand Manager
Please submit resume/Cover Letter and any relevant information
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/