Summer Internship 2022 New York City – 1010 WINS, ALT 92.3, New 102.7, WCBS 880, WCBS-FM 101.1, WFAN, 94.7 The Block, CBS Sports Radio
Do you have a passion for broadcast media? Do you have a love for music, news, or sports? Audacy Services LLC. provides undergrad/graduate students hands-on work experience through a paid, structured internship program.
Come join us in New York City this summer for a paid internship opportunity at one of our seven New York stations! 1010 WINS, ALT 92.3, New 102.7, WCBS 880, WCBS-FM 101.1, WFAN, CBS Sports Radio. Audacy’s Internship Program is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about the radio broadcasting industry while getting hands-on experience in Programming, On-Air, Marketing/Promotions, Sales, Production, Content Creation, and Digital.
In additional to work experience, we provide exposure to executives via lunch and learns. We encourage networking with our employees and fellow interns; make the most out of your time with us.
What You'll Do:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be currently attending an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment, yet resourceful and self-motivated
- Journalism and/or Broadcasting experience preferred
- Knowledge and passion for music, news, and/or sports
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/