Audacy Philadelphia is seeking a part-time Producer for their WIP station.
What You'll Do:
- Operating the board during local and network radio programs and sports events.
- Screening calls during local shows.
- Cutting relevant video and audio sound bites for on-air use.
- Researching broadcast topics, providing creative input on broadcast elements and collaborating with hosts on show content.
- Scheduling guests and live interviews.
- Posting podcasts and other post-show digital responsibilities as needed.
- Handling midday show social media accounts
- Protecting the station’s FCC license.
- Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
- Overseeing live remote broadcasts.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- 2+ years’ experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
- Experience running a soundboard.
- Experience using Adobe Suite editing applications like Audition and Premiere Pro.
- Dependability and punctuality a must.
- Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings, overnights and holidays.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/