Audacy Greenville has an On-Air Opportunity for weekend shifts.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for one 4-hour air shift every Saturday and one -hour shift every Sunday.
- Will occasionally fill-in for Mon-Fri talent (live or voice tracked).
- Social media scheduling during air shift.
- Light commercial production.
- May require on-site appearances and endorsements.
Experience with Wide Orbit Automation system, Adobe Audition, and Vox Pro.
Must be a star with clients and listeners.
*Paid standard talent fees.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/