We are looking for a wardrobe assistant with excellent people management skills to work on a nationally televised show based in Denver, CO. The responsibilities of the wardrobe assistant will be to help style each of our 6 hosts daily, manage their clothing inventory helping to ensure the hosts look their very best on air by keeping their looks fresh and clean. The candidate should have set experience, preferably for individuals on television or on camera.
- Professional and enthusiastic team player, with a demonstrated commitment to keep host's attire in line with the shows brand.
- Understands all body types and how to properly fit clothing.
- Must know how to pin, tape clothing, and simple sewing.
- Organizational skills, inventory management skills to keep each hosts clothes separated and accounted for.
- Any additional duties and responsibilities including projects, tasks, and activities as required.
- Stylist responsible for getting clothing dry cleaned every other week.
- May assist producers in procuring wardrobe for segments aside from day-to-day looks.
- May be required to stay after hours for pre-taped segments.
- 2-3 years previous experience preferred.
- Consistently seeks new fashion and product knowledge.
- Styling, fashion and/or fashion retail experience is required.
- Possess great organizational skills.
- Ability to respond to urgent situations.
Budgeted Compensation Range: $19.24
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.