NEWS VIDEO EDITOR :
Must be a self-starter who can edit quickly, accurately and creatively. Individual will edit videotape for TV newscasts, digital content for the web, special programs and segments as assigned. Minimum 3-5 years experience as a video editor in a medium to major television market. Must possess good news judgment and be familiar with technical operations of fast-paced newsroom. Experience with Edius, Adobe Premiere Pro or AfterEffects a plus. College degree preferred.
- Editing for newscasts and special projects, rolling on feeds, tuning in liveshots. etc
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a video editor in a medium to major television market.
- Must possess good news judgment and be familiar with technical operations of fast-paced newsroom.
- Experience with Edius, Adobe Premiere Pro or AfterEffects a plus. College degree preferred.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.