Locked On is seeking an experienced Director/TD working 30 to 40 hours per week. You will be directing 3 to 5 video sports podcasts per day. You will be working directly which each show’s producer and directing the graphic elements of the broadcast. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-tech, team environment, we want to hear from you.
- Streaming video technical director responsible for dynamically switching graphics, cameras and other video sources, as well as mix audio for live and taped shows
- Video Director who can create graphics from pre-built templates that will be used in the broadcast
- Video director who has a feel for the flow of live sports broadcasting, great shot composition, and how to react as a show progresses.
- Must be able to work our tentpole major broadcasts such as NFL Draft, NBA Trade Deadline, etc.
- Working knowledge of video switchers, ideally vMix, non-linear editing, preferably Adobe Creative Cloud, automated video playout systems, PTZ cameras, and template-based graphic systems.
- Must be capable of creating high quality production elements, both creatively and technically.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize needs simultaneously.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.