The Audacy Traffic Center is looking for a dynamic and talented professional to work in a fast paced environment as a traffic producer/reporter. Producer duties include: gather, write, and select traffic information to run in on-air radio traffic reports, on line, and on social media platforms. Be able to manage multiple scanner frequencies, digital platforms, & maps for the production, writing, and presentation of traffic reports and digital content. Reporter duties may include sports reporting.
What You'll Do:
– gathering, writing, recording, editing, and delivering traffic reports as outlined by Audacy Inc.
– monitoring of traffic gathering assets (ie: traffic camera imagery, scanner listening, etc)
– post, edit and manage traffic information to Audacy social media accounts (ie: Twitter, etc)
– voicing traffic reports on Audacy stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms
– provide live reads of traffic sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies
– other duties as required by management
– position offers AFTRA benefits and applicant must be willing to join SAG AFTRA union
-A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of motor vehicle record check/ proof of automobile insurance
– Demonstrate knowledge of the St. Louis area and traffic geography
– Minimum of 2 year traffic, news, and/or sports reporting for broadcast media
– Must be computer literate, and have excellent writing and presentation skills
– Ability to gather traffic information is a must
– Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/