WWL Radio and Audacy New Orleans are looking for someone with a passion for helping others and broadcasting. We are hiring a full time traffic reporter.
- The successful candidate will deliver reports from 5:00am to 9:00am weekdays on WWL, Magic 101.9, Bayou 95.7 and B97.
- Voicing Traffic reports on Audacy stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering traffic reports as outlined by Audacy Inc.
- Monitoring of Traffic gathering data assets (i.e. Traffic camera imagery, scanner listening, etc.)
- Post, edit & manage Traffic information to Audacy Social media accounts i.e. Twitter.
- Providing live reads of traffic sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies.
- Making station appearances as required.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Must be helpful in traffic gathering operations.
- Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential.
- Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- Please submit an audio sample of a previously broadcast traffic report or record yourself doing an example of a traffic report.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/