The Traffic Assistant is responsible for the Markets network copy, assigning copy to schedule and affidavits for all stations. Networks include but are not limited to Westwood One and Premiere for the Dallas Market.
- Coordinating and preparing the network copy, assigning copy to schedules and affidavits for all stations.
- Preparing and submitting weekly affidavits.
- Backup for scheduling of commercial announcements for stations as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of continuity for stations as necessary.
- Additional responsibility to include special reporting on a periodic basis.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- 0 – 3+ years of experience as a Traffic Assistant is preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- A basic understanding of programming and advertising content is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and with strong customer focus.
- Must be able to work well under pressure with accuracy and meet daily deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team and collaborative skills.
- Experience with Excel, Word and Google Workspace is a plus.
- Experience with Media & Entertainment business is a plus.
- Experience with WideOrbit and Vcreatvie is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/