Looking for a fun career where you can get out of the office? The Creative Services Producer is a vital team member responsible for creating commercials and other video advertisements, from development to production.
KFDX is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual skilled in videography, graphic design, and advertisement marketing, to be a team player in the fast paced Creative Services department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to compose and frame camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve compelling video for commercial and internal use.
• Proficient use of cameras, light kits, microphones, and other various equipment, as needed in field and in the studio.
• Effective communication with clients and co-workers during shoots and edits in order to produce great commercials.
• Creative scriptwriting and graphic design abilities.
• Proficient management of independent and collaborative projects.
• Fundamental ability to create visually appealing and commercially effective advertising for clients.
• Performance of other duties, as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
• Degree in Mass Communications or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficiency with office equipment, including Mac computers.
• Preferred Experience with the Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After effects, etc.)
• Experience with cameras and other broadcast-related equipment.
• Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
• Fluency in English.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The Creative Services Producer must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, and make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions or outdoors during extreme hot/cold weather. In addition, the Creative Services Producer must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions. Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar