Responsible for daily processes and activities for Telecom lines and circuits. This includes, but not limited to, coordination of installs and de-installs of telecom lines/circuits, data entry, invoice processing, filing and maintaining of telecom invoices, account and general ledger coding setup.
- Reviews all telecom invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing.
- Download invoices from web portals if needed for processing.
- Maintain accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and AP files
- Work with team to initiate and track the installation and de-installation of phone, data and telecom lines
- Research disconnects or past due vendor notices and contact vendors as necessary
- Manage and track installation projects until complete
- Coordinate disconnect requests with vendors
- Identify, locate, and obtain missing invoices as necessary
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours may vary.
Reports directly to the EVP and Director of Technology
Education and Experience
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of Google Workspace (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- 1-2 years of previous Accounts Payable Clerk experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous Telecom Coordination experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, communications and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, can-do attitude and motivation.
- Good follow through and follow up.
- Professional image both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new software skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply