KMSB/KTTU Tucson is hiring a Sr. Account Executive!
We are constantly committed to innovation with state-of-the-art marketing solutions offering endless opportunities for our clients to thrive from linear TV, to digital video, OTT and advanced attribution tactics.
You will be part of a team of dynamic sellers, and be responsible for growing revenue and share by effectively negotiating, packaging and recommending solutions that utilize our broadcast and digital assets.
What we’re looking for?
- You are a creative solutions-based seller who can develop ideas that produce results for our customers utilizing our multi-platform products
- You are experienced in media sales
- You are eager to learn TEGNA’s top-notch advertising product suite
- You are a hungry business developer wanting to uncover any opportunity
- You can ask for the order and close with customers
- You are detail-oriented and a multitasker
What will you do?
- Achieve all broadcast and digital sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maximize share of business from an assigned list of local and regional accounts
- Develop new revenue through selling sponsorships, digital solutions, and Premion OTT
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Successfully organize and prioritize business to successfully meet goals and deadlines.
- Create effective verbal & written marketing presentations
- Manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts using Salesforce
- 2+ years of broadcast television sales or media sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in using qualitative research and/or other marketing research tools
- Experience in WideOrbit and Salesforce preferred
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.