WJAC has an exciting opportunity for a Sports Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)!
WJAC is looking for a Sports Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as a Sports MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing sports and news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
- Sharp news judgment
- Excellent technical skills
- The ability to work well independently
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year reporting experience is required
- Covering local sports events
- Experience with live shots is required
- Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
HOW TO APPLY
Sinclair Broadcast Group