PURPOSE: To increase company revenue and business development by selling special events via telephone to current and new clients; in addition to, generating leads for Marketing Advisors. (MA)
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in related job responsibilities. Additional education and/or experience can be substituted for the other as deemed appropriate by the Owner/Managing Partners.
Sales Experience a plus, but not required.
Data Entry and Customer Service.
- Make a minimum of 50 completed calls per day selling sponsorships to current and new clients. Including but not limited to: annual special events, local High Schools state games, job fairs, community broadcasts, etc.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Attend live broadcasts when needed.
- Order Entry
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Owner/Managing Partner.
- Strong communication, written and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-disciplined.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Typical office setting
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Walk up and down stairs.
• Drive a vehicle.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your professional resume complete with reference to: [email protected]