Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Work with host and co-hosts to create, plan and execute all facets of a daily show.
• Assist in planning and producing live and/or pre-recorded daily radio shows and off air content.
• Generates original ideas, identifies suitable ideas from others, and carries out thorough execution.
• Research content and information, obtain materials and assist with contacting and scheduling guests.
• Monitor listener emails, inquiries and responses related to show.
• Works in collaboration with presenters, performers or other program contributors, in order to perform quality assurance to meet established production standards, rules and regulations.
• Uses various broadcasting technologies such as soundboards and editing/production software.
• Schedules and monitors the radio stream during live recordings.
• Assists with saving show recordings, archiving show files and post-production editing as directed.
• May run the board for pre-recorded or live shows.
• Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences; has comprehensive knowledge of subjects relevant to specific radio genres
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills; ability to tailor and adapt content for different audiences and platforms
• Knowledgeable of the radio market, different station/program styles, audience demographics
• Knows how to use a variety of recording equipment and to operate different radio studios
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to build rapport and draw information from people
• Can coach and develop others
• Has confidence and tenacity to pursue information, overcome obstacles and pitch ideas to senior colleagues
• Stress tolerance: ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, multi task and meet tight deadlines
• Full knowledge of the law, rules and industry regulations around radio production; knows when it is necessary, and how to acquire, relevant clearances and licenses
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• 3+ years’ experience as Radio Producer and/or Assistant in a smaller market or college station
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production
• None required
Cleveland, OH: 668 Euclid Ave, Suite 100, 44114
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.