Audacy Sacramento is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to put their design skills to work in creating top-notch graphics, video, and signage for station promotions, events, sales material, social media and other miscellaneous items that may be requested. In addition to digital graphics, other projects include logos, digital emails, website updates, digital analytics oversight, posters, flyers, banners, event marketing and materials, mock-ups that help visualize a client idea, graphics for video and recaps. Our talented team partner will support the Promotions, Programming, Events and Sales Departments when requested for any of the items mentioned above with the goal of producing revenue and increasing listenership & audience engagement.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce artwork, graphics, and video for all brand websites, social media platforms, Powerpoint presentations, digital client ads
- Produce, edit, encode and manage all video content sold by the Sales Department. This includes, but is not limited to, pre-rolls, walkouts; microsites web series, event recaps, virtual experience videos, company commercials, and jock endorsements.
- Produce and edit talent videos including interviews, sizzle reels, content for web & social media, etc.
- Curate and publish posts and stories on all relevant social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and all station websites.
- Identify and implement social media/marketing opportunities utilizing video/still photography/audio content
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar of content across the social media outlets.
- Create and distribute digital newsletter to all brand email database subscribers
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field experience
- 1-3 years of equivalent relevant work experience (in-house or agency with marketing, advertising, promotions or media preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Google Workplace including Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience working in media or entertainment is a plus
- Experience in photography, video and/or animation is a bonus but not a requirement
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/