Audacy is looking for a Sr. Client Success Strategist to work in tandem with Account Executives to strategically develop new business and subsequently oversee execution in post-sale. The Sr. Client Success Strategist is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met, as well as acting as the client advocate within the campaign execution and business operations teams. From building the media plan through campaign delivery and wrap, this role will be the main client point of contact for executing advertising campaigns, including radio and digital media as well as live event integrations.
In addition to working with an assigned team of Account Executives, the Sr. Client Success Strategist may also be responsible for managing up to 5 named accounts each quarter with expectation of maintaining and growing business strategically as well as assisting with key initiatives identified by members of the local leadership team.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional client-facing skills, have a thorough understanding of marketing and integrated media channels, and be able to lead large-scale campaigns from start to finish while acting as a representative of Audacy. You will have a knack for communicating efficiently and effectively under pressure to our clients and internal teams, while ensuring the expectations of both are met.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively and intuitively recommend strategies that align with client defined KPI’s within Audacy guidelines.
- Create media plans/presentations and help shepherd deals from pre-sale to close
- Lead conversations with internal creative and execution teams to client expectations and deadlines are met.
- Provide best-in-class “white glove” client service to advertisers through great communication and properly setting expectations
- Be the expert on all aspects of a campaign serving as the main point of contact for clients, sales and internal execution teams
- Oversee production and delivery from all teams to ensure all elements of a campaign are running smoothly
- Digest and articulately relay feedback and expectations to client and internal teams.
- Proactively troubleshoot internal and external campaign concerns and work directly with Regional Director of Strategy to seek out solutions that cater to both the client expectations as well as Audacy’s best practices.
- Confidently forecast the launch of a campaign and communicate any risk to revenue to internal teams
- Partner closely with Project Manager on internal operations to gain internal approvals and develop timelines
- Partner closely with Project Managers & internal operation teams to monitor media implementation, pacing, and performance to ensure we deliver the campaign in-full
- Present campaign performance reports including delivery, optimizations, insights, and program recommendations including mid-campaign and wrap reports
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Required & Preferred:
- Minimum 2 years in a client facing role preferably in media strategy and or digital agency environment
- In depth understanding of digital advertising strategy and measurement
- Strategic thinker and solution-oriented with proactive attitude
- Public speaking skills and ability to lead a room
- Proven ability to lead projects and work efficiently with internal resources
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Google Office Suite
- Hybrid work environment and ability to travel as needed
- Valid driver’s license and transportation preferred but not mandatory
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/