Audacy Los Angeles is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
- Provide administrative support functions for Account Executives and Sales Managers.(pulling invoices etc.)
- Review and enter sales orders into industry standard software (Wide Orbit Traffic)
- Prepare and send pre logs and post logs to agencies and advertisers
- Handle creative changes for clients and send scripts to our production teams.
- Engage with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Assist with various sales projects and pull various sales reports (airchecks, tapscan schedules etc)
- Minimum 2 years experience clerical experience; previous media experience preferred.
- Eager to learn
- Critical thinking & reading comprehension skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Google Sheets) is a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- High school graduate; college preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/