Audacy St. Louis has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant to join its group of stations. The Sales Assistant provides administrative support to Sales Managers and Account Executives. This high-energy position works closely with other departments and clients while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Proficiency in MS Office products or Google Workspace, strong attention-to-detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment required. College degree preferred.
- Assist the Sales Managers and Account Executives in the complete sales process. Duties include, data research, creating sales proposals, order entry into Wide Orbit, order revisions, pulling invoices, spot times, airchecks, and producing campaign recaps.
- Facilitate copy production in vCreative, providing copy translation when needed, and ensuring client spot approval.
- Work with the traffic department handling matters concerning copy, coop facilitation and continuity.
- Prepare expense reports, P&Ls and POs as well as pulling various management reports for General Sales Manager as needed.
- Maintain updated station information for sales presentations such as media kits, one-sheets and talent bios.
- Schedule and coordinating logistics for internal meetings.
- Collaborate with other Sales Assistants and provide backup support as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (Outlook experience OK)
- Knowledge of sales and media software, such as WideOrbit and vCreative, preferred.
- Ability to create professional, compelling sales presentation materials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Resourceful, proactive, and highly dependable multi-tasker, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt efficiently in a fast-moving environment to complete tasks without compromising quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment as well as communicate in a professional manner with clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years related work experience that includes a sales support or customer service background, preferably in areas of Media sales, Promotions, or Executive Administrative support.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicants own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/