The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities. This includes, but is not limited to, order entry (Broadcast & Digital), sales presentations, traffic & accounting. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department management as needed.
- Performs any assigned clerical functions for the Sales Department
- Assists sales leadership with inter-departmental communication
- Assists sales leadership with the creation of sales presentations
- Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures
- Enters sales orders, traffic and accounting data
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
- Prepares forms and reports
- Performs other duties as assigned by sales leadership.
- Quickly able to learn new technology
- Proficiency in Power Point and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with WideOrbit Traffic, WideOrbit Sales and Matrix is a plus.
- High school diploma.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar