Audacy Philadelphia is looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills. This person will support the sales and sales management team. The ideal candidate is energetic, efficient, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communications skills. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
- Interact closely with traffic department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
- Interact closely with the digital department to ensure smooth execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- Previous assistant or media experience
- Position requires expertise in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/