Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NXST) is a leading diversified media company that leverages localism to bring new services and value to consumers and advertisers through its traditional media, digital and mobile media platforms. Its wholly owned operating subsidiary, Nexstar Inc., consists of three divisions: Broadcasting, Digital, and Networks. The Broadcasting Division operates, programs, or provides sales and other services to 198 television stations and related digital multicast signals reaching 116 markets or approximately 39% of all U.S. television households (reflecting the FCC’s UHF discount). The division’s portfolio includes primary affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MyNetworkTV and The CW. The Digital Division operates 122 local websites and 316 mobile apps offering hyper-local content and verticals for consumers and advertisers, allowing audiences to choose where, when and how they access content and creating new revenue opportunities for the company. The Networks Division operates WGN America, a growing national general entertainment cable network and the home of NewsNation, multicast network Antenna TV, and WGN Radio in Chicago. Nexstar also owns a 31.3% ownership stake in TV Food Network, a top tier cable asset. For more information, please visit http://www.nexstar.tv.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic, and accounting perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
- Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department
- Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices, and procedures
- Enters orders, traffic, and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders, and other resources
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
- Prepares forms and reports
- Monitors inventory
- Maintains files and other business records
- Performs other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar