Audacy Greenville, SC, is seeking an energetic, self-starting problem-solver for a Sales Assistant position. This position requires a detail-oriented individual who can multi-task with exceptional organizational and computer skills. The primary role is to assist our sales team and sales managers with administrative duties and assist in creating sales presentations. The position may require some client-facing meetings. We will provide the onboarding and training on the systems and processes used to provide best-in-class support for our sales team. You must be able to work in the office or remotely with minimum supervision and multi-task efficiently in our fast-moving sales environment.
What You'll Do:
- Create logical sales presentations, media kits, and other client-facing documents using internal and subscription services.
- Assist Account Executives with proposal creation.
- Interact and work closely with Traffic and continuity departments Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and copy workflow.
- Perform general administrative duties and cross-train with other admin positions for fill-in.
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client meetings or events as needed.
- Two or more years administrative support experience; previous media experience preferred.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- High school graduate: college degree ?preferred.?
- A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/