TEGNA is looking for someone with a unique blend of administrative, computer and sales support experience to join our team in Washington, D.C.. This role is the linchpin that connects the Sales Organization to TEGNA’s clients. As the Sales Assistant you will be the primary support person for the Sales staff and will assist in all aspects of the sales process, including good stewardship of client business.
- Daily interaction with agencies and station counterparts;
- Responsibilities include order entry, maintenance of client schedules, regular tracking of client audience delivery, developing presentations, and providing a high level of customer service;
- Resolving discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Provide overall support to the sales organization.
- Data Entry Experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- College degree preferred.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.