Be a part of a winning team by joining WMAZ-TV, a TEGNA company. We're looking for a driven, talented individual who can work in a fast-paced environment with our sales team providing support for account executives and management during all facets of the sales process.
- Conduct daily data entry involving rates, ratings and commercial orders for advertising agencies.
- Assist in fulfillment of television schedules running to completion.
- Interact with agencies via phone and email providing requested information.
- Assist in invoice reconciliation.
- Process credit adjustments.
- In total, work closely with managers, account executives and account managers to support specific sales tasks.
- All other tasks/assignments/duties requested by management.
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with agencies.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and extremely computer literate.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Must be detail oriented and able to hit deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
- College degree preferred.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.