Have you considered working for the #1 Audio Company, not just in Rochester or Minnesota but, in the entire country? iHeartMedia is the #1 Audio Company in the US reaching 9 out of 10 Americans every month!
You know iHeart for our amazing concerts and podcasts as well as our national and local personalities! iHeart Rochester is looking for dynamic professionals to join our team! Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow your career, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then, we want to talk to you.
Being the #1 Audio Company in the country, we offer much more than radio advertising! As a Media Sales Consultant with iHeartMedia you have the capability to sell the most innovative and inclusive broadcast and digital marketing tools. You’ll have all of these tools at your fingertips to sell locally plus you’ll be able to represent over 160 markets across the country representing over 850 diverse iHeartMedia radio stations.
What You’ll Do:
- Immerse yourself in learning iHeartMedia’s Broadcast + Digital Marketing Products (we are always innovating and growing!)
- Work in an engaging and supportive culture.
- Identify and solicit new business while maintaining a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Service and grow relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identify client/agency needs and develop influential proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Deliver effective sales presentations with confidence.
- Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets.
- Maintain client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiate rates and ensures prompt payments.
- Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
What You Bring:
- A desire to learn and grow!
- Team player
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive personality
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Digital/Media Sales Experience is a plus
- Sales Experience is preferred but, not required
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Microsoft Office and social networking platforms skills
- Drive your own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
Rochester, MN: 1530 Greenview Dr SW, Suite 200, 55902
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.