It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing! Looking for an opportunity where you can set your own income? Looking to work with a great group of people who are client focused and results driven? Are you a positive person who looks for the opportunity in every challenge and situation? If you are, then we want to talk.
General Responsibilities include:
- Generate local revenue for KSNW by selling problem-solving ideas using all available advertising tools, including commercial spot time, interactive marketing solutions, sales packages and sales promotions.
- Prospect and develop new direct advertising clients for KSNW.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with advertisers and agencies by partnering with the customers, making personal sales calls, providing quality customer service and being pro-active in dispute resolution.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Effectively develop written and oral proposals and presentations.
- Develop account strategies with sales management.
- Effectively negotiate rates, advertising schedules and make goods.
- Understand and effectively utilize ratings and market research.
- Write and process orders and make goods.
- Manage collections to insure accounts are paid within 90 days.
- Basic understanding of business principles.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, punctual and superior people skills.
- Valid driver’s license, superior driving record with reliable transportation.
- Minimum one year customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Fluency in English required – Bilingual/Spanish preferred.
- College degree preferred.
All qualified applicants should be highly motivated, self-starters. Applicant should be intelligent, willing to learn, and a creative thinker. Ability to develop ideas is critical!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar