Audacy is seeking an organized, detail oriented and outgoing professional to support our promotion team in promotions and live events in the Northwest Region (Seattle & Portland). This a full-time position and will report to the Senior Vice President Market Managers for both Seattle and Portland markets. This role manages all brand promotions related activity in the region, including but not limited to the following formats: Sports, Country, Hot AC, Rhythmic, Soft AC, Active Rock, Alternative, and more.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Directs and manages station events in both markets
- Assist in the hiring and training of Part-Time Promotions Assistants/Street Team
- Work closely with your team and the corporate legal department to ensure all contests and promotions meet company requirements/guidelines
- Work with Promotion Directors to ensure contest and department compliance including but not limited to posting contest rules, material terms, maintaining contest files, and promotional agreements within company policy
- Listener relations, such as answering emails, phone calls, following up with winners for prize fulfillment, and collecting/processing necessary paperwork
- Collaborate with Sales and Programming Departments on promotion ideation for client and brand initiatives
- Handle recaps for corporate promotional initiatives for the region.
- Creates and sends email blasts and other communications to listeners and partners
- Liaison to National Promotions & Experiences Group as it relates to O&O and partnership events
- Assists with coordinating cluster and station master calendars for all promotions, events, contests, etc., in conjunction with Regional Contesting Director.
- Assist with Station Brand Development in conjunction with specific Brand Managers and SVP/GM
- Act as liaison between programming and sales in the management of client expectations
- Attend sales meetings, client meetings, station meetings as needed
- General Marketing and Promotions activity and special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
- Experience working in fast paced environment able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Experience using Google Workspace, Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of promotion software, including but not limited to Aptivada (web contesting and user-generated content engine, Zudy (event and entitlement management software) and PromoSuite (promotion management software)
- Graphics experience a plus (Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Occasional night or weekend work
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- Three years’ experience executing marketing and promotions campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred and/or equivalent experience and training
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/