Audacy Pittsburgh is seeking an organized, detail oriented and outgoing professional for the position of Part-Time Promotions Assistant/Broadcast Producer. As a Part-Time Promotions Assistant/Broadcast Producer you will execute on-site appearances and engineer broadcasts at local sport venues, retail partners, and other event & promotions related activities in the market. This entails being responsible for performing set up and execution of remote broadcasts with technical equipment, including but not limited to the following formats: Sports, Hot AC, News Talk, Country and Urban.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Programming and Creative Departments to ensure station positioning/branding is reflected in all on-site appearances.
- Execute on site appearances and remote broadcasts at local sport venues, retail partners, and other event & promotions locations.
- Responsible for set-up, testing and running broadcast equipment at various broadcast locations.
- Set up and staff station events and remote broadcasts.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador during appearances for the format represented. This will include taking brand-focused photos, post on all social media platforms, interact with guests onsite and serving as a conduit to assist talent as needed.
- Distribute station and client promotional items in accordance with terms set by Audacy Management.
- Promote a positive station image at all times.
- Act as liaison between programming and sales in the management of client expectations for appearances.
- Must have a postive attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work various hours including nights and weekends.
- First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position.
- Strong communication skills and troubleshooting ability a must.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment.
- Knowledge of and ability to use radio broadcast remote equipment.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task, but take direction well.
- Experience using Google workspace and social media platforms.
- Ability to quickly learn promotions software in conjunction with web, social media and contesting.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/