As the Promotions Coordinator you will manage the development and execution of station promotions.
You will act as liaison between programming and sales to develop revenue-generating promotions that cross promote clients and third parties as well as act as a leader within department and interface with promotion personnel. The ideal candidate must be an idea machine by providing creative influence that creates visibility and publicity within the market, which will create buzz and talk about the station. You will be responsible for enhancing station image and visibility within the community that will attract listeners and clients.
- Supervise station contests and on-air implementation
- Imbed self into lifestyle of station(s) and events. Must be an expert on pop culture
- Day to day management of part time staff including policies, procedures, scheduling
- Represent stations at events
- Coordinate activities of other departments involved in production of promotions and remotes and attend remotes as needed
- Oversee on-air contesting, on-site client promotions, station events and website promotion
- Oversee front desk as needed
- Update and respond to emails / meetings in a timely fashion
- Answer phone calls and emails on company phone and email
- Write promotional spots and traffic orders
- Update website content regularly (experience with HTML is a plus)
- Create and manage event fact sheets
- Oversee fleet of vehicles / checking gas and daily maintenance
- Liaison daily between sales and programming departments for station(s)
- Provide technical assistance for on-site remotes/appearances
- Attend weekly sales/promotions and programming meetings
- Meet day to day deadlines
- Assist sales team with onsite client activation as needed in conjunction with promotions
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Director
Qualifications/Education & Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year experience preferred in a successful marketing role (radio experience, event marketing or sports marketing a plus)
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from the office
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Promosuite experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
Dallas, TX: 14001 N Dallas Parkway, Suites 200 and 300, 75240
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.