Audacy Philadelphia is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotion Assistant / Buzzbee Mascot. The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
Buzzbee is B101.1’s mascot. Buzzbee is an integral part of the station’s brand, and a crucial asset to have on site at promotional events.
What You'll Do:
- Perform as Buzzbee as an entertainer at station events and appearances. The mascot greets station listeners and works closely with other team members at events to enhance the event experience
- Exhibit the playful qualities of Buzzbee during the entire event. This means consistently having an upbeat stride from beginning to end
- Have enthusiasm and high energy at all times
- Administer costume maintenance as well as props on a daily basis
- Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage
- Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station
- Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility
- Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement
- Other marketing/promotional department duties as assigned by manager
More About You:
- Candidate must be organized, possess good communication skills, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
- Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners
- Must possess a valid driver's license and subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/