Audacy Wilkes-Barre/Scranton is looking for outgoing, hard-working, and creative individuals to join our promotions team. The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions. These are part-time positions with varying hours as needed for events.
What You'll Do:
Responsibilities include working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts, and client events interacting with listeners and some clerical duties possible. Ideal candidates are energetic, efficient, and capable of multitasking in a lively fast paced environment. Some lifting involved.
More About You:
- The right candidates are team players who take initiative and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, pay attention to details and meet tight deadlines
- Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners
- Must have a professional appearance
- Ability to drive promotional vehicles as needed
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/