Audacy of Washington DC is looking for an energetic, go- getter with a positive attitude to join their promotions department.
The Promotions Assistant/Street Team is responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
- Execute on-site promotional events and coordinate/manage clients and listeners on-site.
- Set up, break down, and transport promotional event equipment as required.
- Set up and run audio and other types of equipment during an event.
- Hang banners and other staging elements at events.
- Record events (ex. photos, videos, and audio) for purposes such as social media platforms and recap of the event.
- Responsible for fulfilling winner release forms and other waivers when needed for an event.
- Maintain promotional equipment and vehicles in a clean and neat manner;
- Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends, holidays, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
- Must be available to work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- May need to work with little notice.
- Must be 18 or older.
- A positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player.
- Valid Driver's License with a good record and ability to drive promotional vehicles to and from events.
- Ability to lift and/or carry equipment.
- Professional appearance and punctuality.
- Reliable and dependable mode of transportation.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience using Google Workspaces (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of promotions software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Aptivada (web contesting and user-generated content engine) and PromoSuite (promotion management software) a plus.
- Experience working with the general public is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/