Are you interested in breaking into the broadcast industry in Baltimore? Audacy Baltimore radio stations (WWMX-FM, WLIF-FM and WJZ-FM) are hiring Part Time Promotion Coordinators to help execute on-site appearances at local sport venues, entertainment complexes and at local events. Must be a "people person" that has a flexible schedule, is available nights and weekends (certain dates will be mandatory), and is highly motivated, responsible, and friendly. Must be able to lift and carry equipment.
What You'll Do:
This is a critical role in the on-site execution of station appearances.
- Drive station vehicles
- Set up and tear down station tents, displays and remote broadcasts equipment
- conduct on-site contests
- distribute promotional items
- promote a positive station image
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment
- Must have high school degree
- Some customer service type experience preferred;
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/