Audacy Dallas is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotion Assistant.
The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
- Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage.
- Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
- Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility.
- Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
- Other marketing/ promotional dept. duties as assigned by the manager.
- Candidates must be organized.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
- Must be a self-starter, able to multitask, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/