9Health:365 is creating a new Program Manager position to help us build a strong foundation for future growth and to ensure we can successfully introduce of new preventive health products and services.
Role Description: Program Manager
Help shape the future of 9Health:365, a Colorado institution.
For more than 40-years 9Health has been known for its preventive health focused fairs across the state; in fact, 9Health is the country’s largest provider of nonprofit preventive health fairs. In 2020, we diversified beyond health fairs for the first time in our history. We launched a portfolio of digital health offerings to reach people year-round and to make these services more accessible to populations. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 9Health:365 has risen to meet challenges and conducted outreach, education, testing, and dissemination of the COVID-19 vaccine throughout the Front Range during these past 20-months. This remains a pivotal part of our work for the foreseeable future while we look to launch new products, grow our current services, expand our capabilities to work in different cultures and languages, and streamline operations.
The Program Manager will work with the 9Health:365 Executive Team and staff to develop help define, initiate and prioritize projects that are critical to our goals; oversee and coordinate critical, cross-organizational initiatives; assist in determining options and developing critical project deliverables; and create a repository of project management best practices and tools for use across the organization. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation paired with the willingness to jump in and assist with getting the work done. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
The objectives of this role include:
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the organization-wide quarterly and 24-month high level work plans
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned other staff to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other staff and the Executive Team to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- As needed, take on specific tasks and deliverables to ensure project success
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Agile System Development methodology and workflow development
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Has ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team, and effectively and professionally work with all constituents
- Client focused
- Previous stakeholder and project management skills
- Familiarity with 9Health:365 and our mission
- Has strong writing and oral communication skills
- Has ability to recruit, train, and manage volunteers and volunteer committees
- Possesses excellent organizational and people skills
- Has ability to manage budgets
- Is proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Zoom, and has some knowledge of database management
- Can react to rapidly changing situations
- Can work evenings and weekends as required – flexible work schedule
Compensation full-time role: the range is $80,000 – $85,000 depending on the candidate and commensurate with experience.
Apply through TEGNA
We offer comprehensive health and wellness coverage that ensures our employees have the care and coverage they need to stay healthy, build current and future financial security and maintain work-life balance. All full- and part-time employees (who work 20 or more hours per week) and their dependents are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits, which include:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Teladoc Telemedicine
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
More information is available at tegna.com/benefits.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.