Want to work at the #1 station in Southern California? KTLA is looking for a fulltime producer/writer
- To write and edit VO’s and VOSOT’s for broadcast
- Oversee and organize production elements of newscasts.
- Order graphics and generate copy for teases and bumps.
- Work closely with Executive Producers, field crews and Assignment Desk to maximize daily resources and appropriately reflect the news of the day
- Desktop editing skills required
- Works in the control room during live newscasts and communicates with the production staff and talent
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Three years of TV news experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and have a passion for news. This includes reading competitive websites; updating stories with new information; and following social media daily.
- Suggest story ideas daily
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and ENPS a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills needed
- Leadership ability, positive attitude and creativity a must
KTLA will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar