Producers are responsible for running the control board, helping to generate topics on a daily basis, assist with guest ideas and edit sound before and after the show. We are looking for a self-starter, who takes control in the studio, can work well with others and take direction. Social media and digital knowledge are preferred.
What You'll Do:
- Run control board.
- Follow station format.
- Arrange and play commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs.
- Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
Working knowledge of digital audio recording and editing equipment preferred. Thorough knowledge of
the Bay Area preferred.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are
subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
- 1+ years’ experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
- Experience running a sound board.
- Experience sound editing.
- Experience with Wide Orbit.
- Experience working with an audio network.
- Dependability and punctuality a must.
- Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/